
I am utterly excited...brand spankin' new Adobe CS4 Design Suite, on my computer! I'm so ecstatic because ONE, I got this baby for a third of the street price with my student discount, and most importantly TWO, I have all the tools I need to do my graphic designing in my office here at home! I'm grateful that I have access to a Mac lab with all the programs a designer could ever dream of, but it's such a relief that I can do my work in the comfort of my office chair, overlooking the backyard, with the refrigerator right down the steps full of food I don't have to dig through my purse and find some change for. Best of all, I don't have to wait on the Lab's silly hours, I can stay up to 4am doing work if I have to, then I'm just steps away from a bed to fall into when I'm done!
This will expedite my work flow tremendously...this is quite a blessing! No more depending on public computers! Anyway, just had to share my excitement...
1 comment:
Congrats! Hope you have fun with it! You might have to let me come play every now and again, haha.
Post a Comment