Hey, everyone...oh, boy, the first blog! Since you're here, I'm guessing that you're curious about what this is about and what is to come. What is this whole "blog thing" about?
The name I chose, "World of Design," refers to the reason I got into graphic design to begin with. It's not the art that comes from the heart that I'm most interested in; you know, that expressive "this is how I feel about life" stuff. What captures my attention is the design that is already in place all around us; the world that we live in is full of amazing beauty, but it's hard to tear yourself from the everyday repetition of headaches and responsibilities and actually aprecciate it. So, enter me. Since I've decided to make graphic design my life's work, with a particular focus on photography, I've paid closer attention than ever to the absolute beauty all around us. I'm looking for the beauty in our everyday world, then I try to capture it and show it to you. I want others to see what I see, and that's the most beautiful gift of awe-inspiring design mankind has ever seen: our world!
So please enjoy. You will see pictures of nature and of relationships (I love photographing couples!) and of individuals. All of it is amazing to me. You'll also hear about my life, both as a growing designer (that is, in experience...not size...I hope) and as a person. I encourage everyone to leave comments and check back every so often to see what's new!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment